Oral History Documents
- Citizen Historan Training Packet (PDF file) The training packet accompanying the Oral History Workshop Online
Interview Field Packet - Download and take to interview
- Interview Field Packet with questionnaire for MIGRANTS (PDF file)
- Interview Field Packet with questionnaire for NON-MIGRANTS (PDF file)
Interview Forms - Download and take to interview
- Release Form (PDF file) - Print and take paper form to interivew
- Post Interview Questionnaire (DOC file) - Download, fill out electronically and submit DOC or PDF file. Do no submit hand-written answers.
- Post Interview Questionnaire (PDF file) - Download, fill out electronically and submit DOC or PDF file. Do no submit hand-written answers.
- Post Interview Questionnaire (online form) - Fill out completely online.
- Summary Form (online form) - Fill out and submit pre-written summary online.
Interview Review Criteria - Used by The 1947 Partition Archive in evaluating your interview
- Interview Review Criteria (PDF file) - For your reference. This is how your interview will be reviewed when received by The 1947 Partition Archive.
Archive Information Card - Download and leave with interviewee
- The 1947 Partition Archive Information Card (PDF file) - Each sheet contains four information cards. Print and cut. Leave this card with your interviewee.
Oral History Workshop Online Recording
- May 3, 2014 This recording has some audio/video sync issues.
Request to connect with interviewees
Use the form below to request to connect with elders in your community who are interested in having their stories recorded. A match is not guaranteed and is only available if interviewees in your area have signed up to have their story recorded. Note that you must be a Citizen Historian to take advantage of this opportunity... you must have already recorded and submitted one story to The Archive.